our reform goals?
CITE is jointly organizing with the European Commission a high level expert seminar to address these questions, involving experts from Asian and Europe to draw on the research findings and experience from countries in these two regions. In this Public Forum, these experts will share with the audience their insights on critical success conditions for scalable and sustainable educational innovations and their recommendations for policymakers, teachers, principals and other members of the community interested in the future of education developments and reform in Hong Kong.
• Introduction to the Forum by Professor Kai Ming CHENG (Co-Convenor, Strategic Research Theme on Science of Learning, HKU)
• Overview of findings from European case studies and recommendations (Dr Yves Punie, Senior Scientist, Institute for Prospective Technology Studies, European Commission)
• Overview of findings from European case studies and recommendations (Professor Nancy Law, Director of CITE and Associate Dean of Faculty of Education, HKU)
• Discussant from regional perspective (Dr Gwang-Jo Kim, Director, UNESCO, BKK)
• Discussant from HK perspective (Dr K K Chan, Deputy Secretary, Education Bureau, HKSAR)
• Open discussion, including inputs from other Asian and European experts.
<p>Read about Dr Gwang-Jo Kim at <a href="http://www.unescobkk.org/about-us/asia-pacific-regional-bureau-for-education/director/gwang-jo-kim-director-unesco-bangkok/" target="_blank">UNESCO website</a></p>
<p>Read about Professor Nancy Law at <a href="http://hub.hku.hk/rp/rp00919" target="_blank">HKU Scholars Hub</a></p>
<p>Read about Professor Cheng Kai Ming at <a href="http://hub.hku.hk/rp/rp00065" target="_blank">HKU Scholars Hub</a></p>