Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in English, Science, Mathematics, Information Technology, Engineering, Education or a related discipline, and a recognized teaching qualification. They should have at least 3 years of relevant teaching experience, good communication skills, and an excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese).
The appointee will work on a project on development of a learning design platform. They are expected to provide school-based professional support to teachers of local schools, and work closely with the project team to manage and coordinate different aspects of the project as outlined below:-
1. to coordinate and liaise with different parties on the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of various project activities;
2. to work collaboratively with project team members to support participating teachers of the project to design, implement and evaluate school-based curriculum using the self-directed learning (SDL) approach at the upper primary and lower secondary levels;
3. to work collaboratively with participating teachers in designing school-based curriculum using self-directed learning (SDL) strategies;
4. to organize project activities that foster the development of schools’ multi-level leadership capacity;
5. to draft project reports, develop project deliverables, design related qualitative and quantitative research, conduct data collection and analysis; and
6. to perform other duties as assigned.
To commence as soon as possible until August 31, 2024, with the possibility of renewal subject to funding availability and satisfactory performance.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered in addition to annual leave and medical benefits.
The University only accepts online application for the above post. Applicants should apply online and upload an up-to-date C.V. Review of applications will start as soon as possible and continue until December 31, 2023 or until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.